Highest Standard of Quality
The build process for Karl Kustom’s is a detailed sequence of events, based on craftsmanship and quality. Our intention is not to reinvent the heart of the Corvette, but simply add to the mystique and performance traditionally offered. Installing restyled body panels on a modern day Corvette platform provides you with performance, safety, and convenience, while maintaining the legendary look of the Mid-Year Corvette.
You will quickly find the fit and finish of your Karl Kustom Corvette is far superior to today’s factory standards:
- Door gaps so thin it creates a seamless body line
- Fiberglass panels are built to modern standards using vinyl ester resins finished in urethane sub-straights
- Sanded basecoat, clear coat finishes are all applied in our state-of-the-art paint booth
- Factory C6 door frames are retained, and redesigned body panels are reattached to the platform using modern epoxies and factory-equivalent fasteners, attached at factory locations
- The drive train and mechanicals remain factory GM and retain GM powertrain warranty coverage
- Bumpers are constructed of steel, fit to modern standards, and finished in show quality triple chrome plating
- Hood inlays and grills are hand fabricated using aircraft quality Billet T6-6061 aluminum
- All hinges, latches, and seals are GM designed factory C6 components
Outstanding Safety Features
The advanced GM engineering of the C6, Grand Sport, and Z06 platforms allow you to add safety features to your Mid-Year Corvette.• Air Bags; frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger with Passenger Sensing System
• OnStar (includes Safe & Sound)
• Head-Up display
• Power-telescoping steering column
• Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
• Bluetooth wireless technology
Any Option You Desire
PHASE 1 - PICK THE HEART OF YOUR CUSTOM CORVETTE
The choice is all yours! Now at KKC, you can build your Coupe or Roadster on the popular C6 platform, the enhanced Grand Sport, or the performance driven Z06. That’s right... you can get over 500HP in your classic Corvette!
PHASE 2 - CHOOSE INTERIOR OPTIONS
Build a Corvette to YOUR desired tastes. All of the C6, Grand Sport, or Z06 options available from GM can be equipped on your Kustom Corvette; including all interior, performance, comfort, and safety features. Choose from two-tone interiors to exotic leathers, and everything in between. Want something outside of normal factory options - at KKC, you name it, we can do it!
PHASE 3 - SELECT EXTERIOR COLOR
When it comes to the exterior of your Corvette, the possibilities are endless. Whether your choice is a color of today's Corvette or a vintage color from 50 years ago, KKC will provide you with whatever you desire.
PHASE 4 - SELECT FINISHING DETAILS
KKC offers a wide variety of options enabling you to personalize the transformation of your Corvette. There is no limit to what we can do to create the car to your personal tastes:• Custom wheel and tire combinations
• Exhaust combinations and styles
• Customizing body and interior features
Create YOUR Kustom Corvette
Karl Kustom Corvettes truly gives you the opportunity to create your classic dream car. Our ability to Kustom build on any C6 platform, and implement any feature you desire, literally makes the Corvette combinations endless. Traditionally, the KKC line of Corvettes offered included the ´63 Coupe, the ´63 Z06 Coupe, and the ´67 Roadster. With the technoligical advancements of our Master Craftsmen, we’ve been able to vastly expand our Kustom Corvette offerings, ultimately providing the most exclusive Mid-Year look in the industry.
You Dream It... We Build It!
The Kustom mold process for all body panels allows KKC to accomodate your every wish. Although not historically offered, your KKC can include the traditional “look” of the Mid-Year, or exhibit “never seen before” features on your next Coupe or Roadster:• 1963 Split Window Coupe
• 1964-67 Coupe
• 1963-67 Roadster
• Z06 Coupe or Roadster
• Grand Sport Coupe or Roadster
• Custom third brake light
• Custom wheel options
• Custom tire options
• Custom interior options
• Custom brake options